Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Web Ads, Is this the reason you write a blog?

Yes, that's my answer. Oh, man you are low! No, that's just one reason, there is another, the most important one, I want to share information, experience.

Yes, yes, mr. Gupta says that making useful content, is king of making a good blog. Of course mr. Gupta, but how can we make a content that is good for readers. mr. Gupta can not give me the answer. So, I go asking the owl. Write your own experience, said the owl. Your experience is unique among others so write that. Every experience you have, write it down, you'll never know that many people will actually learn from it, or maybe yourself in the future.

So, I return to mr. Gupta and tell him, that I got answer for my question mr. I said from now on, I will write a good content, because I have much to write, I know now what to write, and I know how to write them interestingly. Mr. Gupta congrats me, sending me back to reality.....

This post, is still about making our first step in our journey to build a blog. Write about what you experience, what you saw, hear, feel. Be brave! This is important, so I will again type it, BE BRAVE! Use your own word. Never fall to trus thus world wheeler, promise you unique content from paste-ing others post. I can promise you, you'll get no writing skill this way. But, if you are brave enough to do it your self, your word, your way, I promise you, you will grow a very unique writing skill on your own. Go! Pick your most fascinating experience to day, and start writes.

No comments:

Post a Comment