Thursday, January 12, 2012

This is Just the Post Skeleton

Just a skeleton for later post.
making a good content is not easy
But, you must start to write one of yours. So you can evaluate what you have done. Read this content, I would not say this is a good content, but I think I must continue writing something. I write something, then I read it again and again until, at some point, I found something to improve, until I can index where the change I need to make. If you keep thinking that you are not a good writer, you'll never be one. Write away..!
this is from the class "Writing 101":
  1. Chose a theme: say "blog". Make it more specific: say "photo blog". Make it more specific: say "bird photo blog". Make it even more: say "chicken photo blog". See the more the theme specific, you will need more word to do so, -- but it's not necessarily. But, I used to do the step until I found something for a title.
  2. After finding the right title, the next step is to create a skeleton of your writing. Think what you want to convey to your readers.
    Try to set your perspective, as if you are a reader. Ask yourself, as a blog readers, what do you want to get, by looking at the title of your post.
  3. Using the skeleton of your writing, you can then search for the material, by a way that is more focused, so you can create posts quickly, without reducing the quality of your writing.
After you compose a draft, you can then fine tune your article before you decided to post it. You can add illustration, or link. You can format in bold, italics or using different sized font to emphasized some point in the writing. And there you go, a good post. 

No comments:

Post a Comment